I enjoy working with Groups & Romantic Vacations with special emphasis & specialized training on Caribbean, Mexico & the South Pacific.
I love building & adding value to the perfect itinerary for clients! After 16 years of being an agent, God has truly blessed with many repeat & referred clients. I love catching up with them when it is time to plan their yearly or bi-yearly vacation.
Need an idea for a group?
- Birthday Destination Wedding
- Honeymoon Group Graduation Group
- Anniversary Family Getaway
- Family Reunion High School/College Reunion
My writings on Destination Weddings and Honeymoons have been published in articles and books.
My Favorite Vacation Memory: One of my favorite memories is the day that we took the kids to Xel-Ha Park. Our kids walked around saying, “Best Day Ever!” Also, we spent the day being driven around the beautiful island of Antigua and seeing all the English harbors, old church buildings & the canons.
My Best/Favorite Souvenir: Pictures and Memories are always my favorite. Also, when we return from a vacation, I have rings and other jewelry made from the local coins we bring back from vacation. Also, we have professional portraits made while we are on vacation.
The BEST vacation that I’ve taken: This is a hard question. We have been blessed to see so many incredible places. As a family, it has to be Beaches Negril in Jamaica and Sandals Grande Antigua with my husband.
My Travel Bucket List:
- Sailing on a private yacht charter thru the Caribbean visiting old church buildings & researching the markings on canons all across the Caribbean
- Driving across the Australian outback in a topless jeep & seeing a theatrical production at the famous Sydney Opera House
- Spending the night in one of the many fabulous castles in Ireland
SIGN UP FOR Wendi’s Weekly Newsletter
Talking Travel From the Hammock
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]