Robert & Emily’s Wedding
March 24, 2018
At the Beautiful Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hello, my name is Wendi Montoya.
I am so excited to be working with Robert and Emily on their
wonderful Destination Wedding in sunny Jamaica!
The couple has chosen the incredible Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Please find resort information on this page. Use the pricing button above if you are interested in booking your own room and still get benefits of booking within this group. I look forward to helping all the guests find the room categories and dates that best fit their travel needs.
THE EVOLUTION OF ALL-INCLUSIVE
Tucked between the rising peaks of Jamaica’s famous mountains and the rippling waters that lap its pristine shores, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a paradise of rest, relaxation and recreation. Here, guests of all ages are free to enjoy the best the island has to offer in all-inclusive splendor. From gourmet cuisine and accommodations to thrilling sports on land and sea, it’s an experience every member of the family will love unconditionally.
Situated on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall and offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has been entirely reinvented following multi-million dollar renovations. The resort is just 15 minutes from Sangster’s International Airport and 5 minutes from two world-class golf courses.
Making a reservation in this Destination Wedding
You have 3 options!
- Call me at 281-383-7321
- Use the booking link below
- Email Wendi
- Please email your dates of travel along with your passport names and birthdays. I will send you a confirmation, please make sure all details are correct.
I look forward to working on the perfect package for you to enjoy your time at the wedding.
If you would like to see some pricing and availability click the link below.
MONTEGO BAY SUITES
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers 387 unique rooms and suites, offering a blend of traditional Jamaican and contemporary design. Our beautiful rooms and suites summon the feel of Jamaica’s great plantation houses while celebrating the tropical colors native throughout the island. Junior suites offers a more modern feel, using tons of tan and blue to reflect the cool tones of the sand at the Caribbean Sea. Breathtaking ocean views and modern vacation conveniences elevate your stay to something you’ll never forget. Every suite is designed with lavish furnishings and state-of-the-art electronics. Guests can relax on their private balcony or terrace and feel the calming tranquility of the sea. Chef’s specialties are available 24-hours a day with in-suite dining and refreshment centers refilled daily. Our Montego Bay vacation packages include luxury accommodations, including our Butler Suites with maximum service and minimum intrusion and our Swim-Up Suites.
- Choicez – Plunge into the many flavors of this international gourmet buffet, where you’re free to “swim” from reef to reef while enjoying a wide variety of cuisines from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Di Roza – You can gaze across the ocean all the way to Italy from here—or at least that’s how it feels once you’re within Di Roza, where old-world Italian cuisine, authentically made pizza and architecture combines with an exquisite collection of wine in an intimate atmosphere. Open for dinner
- Fuzion – Within an ambience created for guests to feel as though they are discovering a new part of the world, Fuzion offers yakitori, a la carte and modern Asian cuisine prepared wok style with fresh authentic Asian spices and ingredients. Open for dinner only
- Calypzo – Featuring authentic Caribbean cuisine with an emphasis on local classic dishes, Calypzo boasts an open kitchen & bar, canoe tables, rope chandeliers and a location in the very heart of the resort. Serves breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Brazil – With endless skewers of succulently grilled meats, this Churrascaria is located in the center of the resort and offers a traditional taste of Brazilian flavor here on the island of Jamaica. Open for dinner
- Barefoot Jerkz – Situated on the sand just steps from the warm Caribbean Sea, Barefoot Jerkz is a jerk shack like many on the island of Jamaica. Here, chicken is spiced, seared and served up to hungry beachgoers while they relax in grass cabanas. Open mid-day
- Bitez – Serving up a wide selection of fresh sandwiches, salads, croissants and desserts, Bitez is the perfect venue for a fast, flavorful meal. Open from 10 am to 10 pm
- Grindz – Jamaican coffee is ground, brewed and served up alongside delicious pastries and tempting snacks within the rustic-yet-modern confines of Grindz, Open 24 hours. Located in the Ziva lobby, it’s the ideal place to wake up, catch your breath or ready yourself for an exciting night ahead
- Union Jack’z – Experience a taste of old England at Union Jack’z, a UK-inspired sports pub serving tavern cuisine and a variety of beers & beverages. Recycled wood floors, steel & leather appointments and traditional pub diversions like darts and board games highlight an atmosphere that also features live music and evening
- Fez – Structured in multi-level stone and featuring fireside seating for an intimate, cocktail party vibe, Fez is a Moroccan-style rooftop bar that offers spectacular views, lush landscaping and refreshing libations from 6-11 pm each night
- Shakerz – Just outside Calypzo lies Shakerz, an open-air bar where skilled bartenders pour refreshing cocktails fresh from shakers, blenders and bottles to the delight of a thirsty crowd eager to enjoy it’s vibrant sights and sounds
- Stirz – The sounds of live piano set the tone at Stirz, where mixologists pour signature cocktails and serve a wide variety of beer and wine in the luxurious setting of the Ziva lobby
- Lagoonz – There’s no reason to leave the refreshing waters of the Ziva pool thanks to Lagoonz. This swim up bar offers draft beer, a variety of wines and signature cocktails mixed by skilled bartenders
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]